Our client is a Miami-based investment company that operates a series of discretionary private equity funds focused on real estate lending. The company specializes in structuring loans for middle market transactions in need of special situation or creative financing solutions. With over $1 billion of assets financed, our client is a leading private lender in the Southeast US. They offer a collaborative work environment with a young entrepreneurial team and a flat organization structure that promotes growth, learning and long-term retention.
Our client is seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator with experience in marketing, public relations, and visual communication, with an interest in real estate and finance to join our team. The candidate should have strong branding skills, an ability to think creatively and analytically, and be able to effectively communicate messages through a variety of mediums with excellent attention to detail, time-management, and communication skills. The ideal candidate should have a robust portfolio including branding packages and marketing campaigns for clients in the finance or real estate industries. This candidate will be spearheading the design and brand language for all materials including presentations, email marketing, and website design. Responsibilities will also include managing the company’s public relations, event coordination, content management, and leading collaborative projects between departments and external parties. This role is a new position within the company with immense potential for growth.
- Create marketing campaigns tailored to investors, brokers, and prospective borrowers
- Develop a complete branding package for both digital and print
- Create and present concepts and layouts of art and copy to Leadership
- Assist with the marketing of new products to increase brand recognition
- Event coordination for investor and origination conferences, private gatherings, and video presentations
- Manage content, design, and traffic for company website and social media
- Increase brand awareness by coordinating speaking engagements
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities
- Develop benchmarks to measure and maximize marketing impact
- Assist the Investor Relations and Originations team with marketing, coordination, and preparation of fundraising activities, conferences, investor reporting, offering memorandums for investments, and press releases
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or Graphic Design required
- 3+ years of prior experience; previous experience in real estate or finance strongly preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and content scheduling platforms
- Strong interpersonal communication and copywriting skills
- Ability to multitask, deliver materials within tight deadlines, and anticipate requests
- Ability to creatively solve complex problems
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn new processes, demonstrate initiative, and receive feedback
This job is no longer active.