San Francisco, CA
Stockbridge is an established real estate investment management firm with over $33 billion in AUM across a wide range of investment strategies and asset types across the U.S. with offices in San Francisco, Atlanta and Chicago.
The Analyst will work closely with the Portfolio Management team for Stockbridge’s Core and Value-Add business. This is both a qualitative and quantitative position, strong math and written skills are required. This role will directly report to a Portfolio Manager with weekly guidance from SVP, VP and Associate professionals. This opportunity provides a great learning environment, strong mentorship from multiple levels of the firm and positive growth opportunity!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare quarterly and annual client reports and review property budgets/business plans
- Prepare and deliver materials for ongoing investor correspondence and performance analysis, including investor pitchbooks, due diligence questionnaires, etc.
- Develop, update and maintain property-level and fund-level financial models in Excel
- Perform hold/sell/refinance analyses on existing investments and prepare IC memoranda
- Coordinate and review quarterly asset valuation process with asset management teams and present portfolio impacts to valuation committee. Strong understanding of discounted cash flow analysis in Argus DCF/Enterprise and/or Excel preferred
Skills and Competencies:
- All candidates must have a BA or BS degree from an accredited institution, with preferred degrees in real estate, finance, business, accounting, economics or related area. Must have strong academic credentials
- 1-3 years of real estate/finance experience, preferably including one or more of the following: portfolio analysis, commercial real estate valuation, cash flow forecasting, acquisitions, dispositions, asset management
- Proven analytical skills and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Argus and commercial real estate valuation techniques
- Effective writing skills and ability to synthesize information, as well as verbal interpersonal/communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Competitive. The base pay scale for this position is $85,000 to $110,000 annually. Stockbridge’s base pay scale depends on geographic location, business line, years of experience, and other qualifications of the successful candidate. The base pay scale is accurate as of the date of this posting. Stockbridge reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.