ABOUT STREAM REALTY PARTNERS
Founded in 1996, Stream Realty Partners (Stream) began with a vision. Not one focused on bricks and mortar, but with people at its foundation. With 215+ million square feet of assignments and more than $5.8 billion in annual transactions, we are one of the fastest-growing, full-service commercial real estate services organizations in the country. We’ve grown from our two original partners to 1,200+ talented individuals that come together to create our distinct culture, best summarized by our firm’s core values: smart, honest, nice, and passionate.
IMMEDIATE IMPACT. MEANINGFUL CAREER.
At Stream, we know our success begins and ends with our people. It’s the reason we work hard to attract and retain the best and brightest talent. From day one, you will be an integral member of our high-caliber, collaborative team. We will empower you to apply your energy, expertise, and creativity to meet our clients’ needs while instilling you with unsurpassed market knowledge and development opportunities to succeed. When you join Stream, you won’t simply start a new job—you will build a meaningful and impactful career.
Stream Realty Partners, L.P. is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to lead valuation and underwriting efforts for the Southeast Investment Sales Group. This position will be the primary support to our growing team and will be an integral part of the capital markets advisory and disposition process. The role will also support underwriting and analysis for new acquisitions and ground up developments. We must have a clear communicator who is highly organized with effective time management skills. A willingness to learn and adapt is critical, and the role demands the highest standards of behavior and a collaborative work ethic.
- Financial modeling, analysis, and compilation of quantitative data
- Analyze and evaluate rent rolls and operating statements of properties being considered for sale to determine feasibility and valuation
- Prepare pro forma statements and projections which accurately reflect past history of properties, as well as current and projected future market conditions
- Prepare discounted cash flow analyses for various income producing properties
- Research, analyze, and evaluate market feasibility for various real estate transactions
- Review and summarize tenant leases and articulate issues/concerns in a clear and effective manner
- Assist in conducting site inspections and property tours
- Gathering and evaluating economic, demographic, and real estate market data to support acquisition and development projects
- Compile and analyze performance data of projects and the market to forecast and monitor trends.
- Assisting with the preparation of client presentations and marketing materials
- Developing relationships in the real estate industry for the furtherance of the platform.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or real estate
- 2+ years of relevant commercial real estate experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong ARGUS and Excel modeling skills
- Experience with discounted cash flow models, preferably development and/or acquisition models
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong desire to grow both personally and professionally
- Must handle multiple tasks, manage time effectively, and establish priorities to meet deadlines in a fast-paced team environment
- High attention to detail
- Must be proactive, confident, self-starter, and entrepreneurial minded
Once your SmartRecruiters application is finished, you will receive an email directing you to take the Culture Index survey. This is a survey that Stream utilizes to help us better identify your strengths and motivational drives.
Please set aside 10 minutes within 48 hours of your application, during which you will have no interruptions or distractions, and simply click the link in the email and follow the provided instructions. At the end of the survey, please select therole. Once this process is complete, your application will be considered for the open position.