The Property Manager will oversee the daily operation of the building, budgeting, and financial management, as well as tenant relations, tenant improvements, and construction administration.
- Prepare monthly financial reporting with variance commentary, rent rolls, encumbrance report, stacking plan and forecast
- Prepare annual operating budget and year end operating expense reconciliations
- Monitor accounts receivable and accounts payable to ensure timely invoice payments and rent collection
- Maintain all property service contracts with vendors and rebid as necessary to achieve maximum cost savings
- Supervise janitorial and security supervisors to maintain the highest standards of cleanliness, safety and security
- Approve abstract of all leases to ensure all requirements are being met and the correct rent is being charged
- Oversee staff
- Prepare RFPs for all tenant improvement and other construction projects
- Manage TI/capital projects on behalf of the building owner
- Conduct monthly property inspections
- Bachelor s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university
- MBA is a plus
- Team player
- Customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Benefits: Excellent benefits packages: includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, 401K, vacation, and holiday pay.
**Accesso is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
This job is no longer active.