ML Realty Partners (MLRP) is a long term industrial real estate investor in the Central United States. The company provides clients with an exceptional experience at its properties. A collaborative team of accountable professionals, ML Realty Partners has a platform that will continue to strive to exceed team members’ expectations, both in growth opportunities and in recognition of performance.
We are actively seeking a full-time Real Estate Valuation Director who oversees the quarterly valuation process and reporting. This position will report directly to the Senior Vice President and the candidate should have a sound understanding of real estate valuations, preferably for industrial real estate. Our successful candidate will be a key member of the senior management team and will have other team members as direct reports.
- Lead company valuation process and serve as point person with Leadership Team.
- Quarterly market valuations of industrial portfolio.
- Assist Finance Team in preparing quarterly reports.
- Assist in the preparation of investment summaries, financial models and underwriting for potential investments and developments when needed.
- Collaborate with internal teams to assemble and analyze valuation data.
- Evaluate monthly, quarterly, and annual data.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).
- 7 plus years of Commercial Real Estate, valuation, and financial modeling.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Real Estate or Finance.
- ARGUS Enterprise expertise is required.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are required for this position.
- Strong quantitative and technical/computer skills.
- Individual must be a highly motivated self-starter with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and able to work effectively as a team leader.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously; flexible and adaptable.
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, effectively manage time, meet deadlines while reporting milestones along the way, and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
This job is no longer active.