Affinius Capital is seeking Analysts to join its New York investment team, starting in the Summer of 2024. The Investments team oversees investments, originations and asset management across Affinius Capital’s investment vehicles. Analysts are an integral part of deal teams, involved in all aspects of the underwriting, diligence, and closing of new investments and originations as well as on-going asset management.
- Evaluating and underwriting prospective investment opportunities
- Generating financial analysis and investment committee memoranda detailing investment rationale, execution risks, and prospective returns
- Actively execute (bidding, due diligence, and closing) new investments
- Performing acquisition due diligence, interacting with third-party service providers, and completing market analysis
- Implementation of business plans, including leasing, financings, dispositions, and ongoing portfolio surveillance
- Additional duties, as assigned
- Currently enrolled in a four-year undergraduate degree program at an accredited college or university with an estimated graduation date of Spring 2024. Finance, Economics, Business, Architecture, or Real Estate majors preferred but not required
- Excellent academic background with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and above. GPA of 3.5 and above preferred.
- Demonstrated interest in real estate through previous internships, extracurriculars or coursework
- Attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Team player who can work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and financial modeling is preferred but not required
- Must be willing to work on-site, starting by no later than Summer 2024.
- Qualifications may warrant placement in different job title.
As required by the New York City Human Rights Law (NYCHRL), Affinius Capital is including a good faith estimate of the starting annual base salary range for this role, which is $100,000. The base salary is just one component of the position’s compensation package. Employees may also be eligible to participate in Affinius Capital’s discretionary Annual Bonus program and other employee benefit programs, subject to the specific terms and eligibility requirements of such programs.
At Affinius Capital our employees enjoy generous benefits packages including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401k, educational and professional designation assistance, business casual dress attire and much more! Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen. The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
Affinius Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regarding to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
This job is no longer active.