The Account Executive reports to the Vice President of Sales and holds a critical role in the successful execution of processes related to serving the needs, managing the data, and supporting a progressive culture related to the organization’s clients. The incumbent will work closely with the Vice President of Sales in managing a range of activities related to client development.
The incumbent is an experienced, motivated individual who is highly flexible and willing to take on a variety of tasks and responsibilities in a creatively driven industry. He or she must be adaptable and capable of working in a fast-moving, ever-changing, eternally fluid environment.
He or she must have proven skills with strategic planning and execution within a complex organization.
- Seek qualified prospects in assigned portfolio;
- Follows up on sales leads;
- Estimate, negotiate and prepare proposals;
- Visit clients including property managers and large tenants;
- Conduct periodic inspections of property common areas and tenant’s premises to facilitate additional sales opportunities as well as pursuing any possible cross selling;
- Assures that contract specifications are adhered to;
- Accurate and timely completion of required documentation relating to the management of assigned accounts.
The ideal candidate will possess a college degree and three to five (3-5) years’ successful experience with business-to-business related sales.
In addition, the candidate should be extremely detail oriented and organized, have proven ability in client services, be computer proficient, and have excellent written and verbal skills.
Pay Range: $65,000-$90,000
This job is no longer active.