Affinius Capital is seeking full-time Summer Interns to assist with research, investment analysis, investment accounting analysis, and financial modeling. Interns will have the opportunity to work in Investments/Dispositions, Portfolio & Asset Management, Development, Capital Markets, or Infrastructure. Interns will spend half the summer working in one discipline, such as Capital Markets, and the other half working in another discipline, such as Asset Management. Interns will learn about the real estate investment process, day-to-day business functions and decision making of the organization as well as interfacing with all levels of management. Interns can expect an environment that nurtures and challenges, while providing hands on career-building experience.
Examples of work which interns might do:
- Develop cash flow projections and investment analysis
- Analyze potential acquisition, programmatic venture or development opportunities
- Analyze private equity transactions, including separate accounts and fund co-investments
- Assist with special investor reports and preparing presentations
- Commercial contract review
- Participate in transaction due diligence
- Conducting independent research
- Undergraduates must be enrolled in a program with a concentration in Finance, Economics, Real Estate or related field completing their Junior year. Graduate students must be enrolled in a relevant program completing their first year.
- Excellent academic background with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and above. GPA of 3.5 and above preferred.
- Available for full-time work in San Antonio for at least 10 consecutive weeks in summer
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Strong analytical and communication skills
At Affinius Capital our employees enjoy generous benefits packages including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401k, educational and professional designation assistance, business casual dress attire and much more! Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen. The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
Affinius Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regarding to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
This job is no longer active.