The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years in the real estate finance industry with direct experience in all facets of the investment lifecycle, including underwriting and closing new investments, understanding of the real estate capital markets, managing an existing portfolio of commercial real estate loans, and reporting across the capital stack.
- Liaison across various functions within the credit platform including investments, capital markets, asset management, portfolio analytics, and investor reporting.
- Review underwriting models, vet assumptions, and preparation of investment committee memos for consistency across portfolio.
- Review property due diligence, interacting with third-party service providers, and completing market analysis.
- Assist in the credit analysis, transaction closing, and asset management processes for both new and on-going investments.
- Assist in the day to day management of existing portfolio
- Manage reporting process across various stakeholders including investors, lenders, and regulators.
- Other related responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top undergraduate institution
- 5-7 years of experience in real estate finance, underwriting, due diligence and asset management for value-added, construction projects and stabilized cash flowing assets within a lending institution
- Strong work ethic and a passion for real estate
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent time management and communication abilities
- Proficiency in Argus is preferred but not required
- Must be willing to work on-site
- Qualifications may warrant placement in different job title
As required by the New York City Human Rights Law (NYCHRL), Affinius Capital is including a good faith estimate of the starting annual base salary range for this role, which is $200,000. The base salary range is just one component of the position’s compensation package. Employees may also be eligible to participate in Affinius Capital’s discretionary Annual Bonus program and other employee benefit programs, subject to the specific terms and eligibility requirements of such programs.
At Affinius Capital our employees enjoy generous benefits packages including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401k, educational and professional designation assistance, business casual dress attire and much more! Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen. The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
Affinius Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regarding to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.